GENERAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
A. General conditions
B. Presenting author and registration
- The presenting author must register for the full conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- The GIM 2019 Secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.
C. Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 250 words per abstract (excl. title, authors and affiliations).
- You will be asked to enter the title of your abstract. The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Write the abstract title in CAPITAL LETTERS. No full stop at the end.
- No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, medical schools, clinics or cities may be listed in the title or abstract text.
- You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
D. Reviewing and notification
- The GIM 2019 Organising Committee will review the abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the presenting author by 12 August 2019.
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The GIM 2019 Organising Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
- Please check that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct, as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
- To receive a confirmation email after you have submitted your abstract, please add email@example.com to your address book.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the GIM 2019 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org